The Installer performs residential construction activities for client projects of various sizes, from smaller scope projects (e.g. kitchen or bath remodels) to home additions. This is a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following reflects management’s definition of essential duties and responsibilities for this position but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned to an individual. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Performs one or more construction activities assigned by Construction Manager, Construction Foreman, or Lead Installer for builds/remodels of client property, including but not limited to demolition, framing, electrical work, plumbing, sheet rock installation, tile work, painting, cabinet installation, and finished millwork
- Transports construction materials to and from job sites, as required
- Maintains the job site to ensure minimal impact on the client’s living situation
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of construction trade experience
- Must be proficient in reading blueprints and construction plans
- Must be knowledgeable in applicable building codes
- Must own and operate standard construction-related tools and devices (e.g. saws, drills, hammers, jack hammers, nail guns, etc.)
- Must possess working knowledge of industry safety requirements
- Must be able to manage time and tasks well
- Must have a “can do” and positive attitude
- Must possess good mathematical skills
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, must also possess valid auto insurance
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 150 pounds. This position entails heavy physical demands.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Handle and use tools, equipment, products, and materials as required to support client projects